Friday, March 5, 2010

35 weeks

Definitely looks like I have swallowed a watermelon! Not even 5 weeks left to go before our new bundle of joy is here! I am enjoying feeling him move and knowing that I don't have much longer before I can hold him. I failed my 1 hour glucose test yesterday, so I have to back Thursday and have a 3 hour test done! I am not looking forward to sitting that long, but I am not worried about the outcome. Although, I don't want to have gestational diabetes, I don't want to worry myself with it. Right after the test is done I have to walk back over to my OB office for an appt. I am hoping that soon they will do another ultrasound. I would love to see our little man again! It's been a while since I have seen him and I want to see how he is looking now! Other than having to retake my test, everything is looking good. Oh..my mother also found a gray hair (in my head) yesterday as we were walking out of Target. I was in shock almost. Failed test and a gray hair all in one day..what else. ahah

No comments:

Post a Comment