Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gestational Diabetic!

Well, yesterday I got a lovely phone call from the OB's office telling me that I am in fact a gestational diabetic. I have to be put on a diet. I go tomorrow for instructions. I am however, lucky because I only have a little over three weeks left until my due date! So, I am not going to worry too much about it. Just make healthy choices and pray that he doesn't turn out to be huge! I have only gained 23 lbs so far. They told me that I was doing well with my weight gain. I go in next Wednesday for an ultrasound to see how big he is! (or estimated to be) Say a little prayer that he isn't huge, because if he is they may try to induce me or something and to be frank I am not one to go for such things. I am praying for a natural birth (like I had the first time). So, I would like it to come naturally! Anyways, everything else seems to be going good. Blood pressure is good , his heart beat is great! So..now it is just time to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment