Monday, February 15, 2010

Update

Well I realized I hadn't posted in a while. I thought I would update everyone ..which is probably like one or two people..ahha. Anyway,(you probably already know, but) we are expecting number 2, which is due April 5th. We are so excited. I only have about seven weeks left and we will get to meet our second precious gift! This pregnancy this far has been a lot different from the first. It started off a little rough due to a bleed out from the gestational sac. I thought that we were losing the baby at first and I was devastated. I went in for an ultrasound and they confirmed that the baby was healthy..and that I just had a small bleed, which did heal itself after about a week. Praise the Lord. I have been a lot more tired this time around and my hip and pelvic bones have been killing me. It feels like someone is ripping them apart and I also suffer from severe acid reflux..which makes sleeping almost impossible..but I try not to complain because I know that it is all worth it!! I can't wait for him to make his big appearance. Here is a pic of little Armin!

No comments:

Post a Comment